The name DIATEST guarantees worldwide quality, expertise and safety. While measuring instruments with an accuracy of up to 0.0002 mm / 0.000008 inch ensure an absolute accurate result, DIATEST is DIN ISO 9001 certificated. Future-orientated manufacturing technology (Industry 4.0,…), well trained precision engineering technicians and engineering knowledge guarantee highest quality standards.
For many decades DIATEST has been manufacturing ball and roller inserts for hand-held measuring devices, measuring machines etc. that are well-known in over 40 countries worldwide.
This means that a wide range of standardised solutions are available for the rapid use of ball inserts. Ball and roller inserts are of course also manufactured according to individual requirements and application.
DIATEST ball inserts:
- With shaft for clamping (e.g. Ø 3.5 mm)
- With thread for mounting (e.g. M2.5)
- Over 60 ball-Ø are available as standard, other Ø on request
- All measuring balls are made of hard metal
- Tolerance of the ball inserts: ± 0.001 mm
- Special solutions are available, e.g. flattening of balls, etc.
- Wide range of accessories is available including holders etc.
- Special designs such as roller inserts etc.
Diatest clients are manufacturers all over the world demanding a high standard of accuracy and quality, for example the aviation and aerospace industry, the automobile and hydraulics industry, medical industry as well as general engineering.
For more information, please contact Duncan Macdonald – Tel: 011 444-4345.